Ah... I'm in music heaven right now. Besides The Corrs, many of my other favourite artistes also released new albums (seemingly) overnight.
My September Top 5 Albums:
1. The Corrs - Home
2. Katie Melua - Piece by Piece
3. Jamie Cullum - Catching Tales
4. Sheryl Crow - Wildflower
5. t.A.T.u. - Dangerous and Moving
Other notable albums that I'm listening to in addition to the above:
1. Tracy Chapman - Where You Live
2. Ryan Cabrera - You Stand Watching
3. Craig David - The Story Goes
4. Jason Mraz - Mr. A-Z
5. James Blunt - Back to Bedlam
As you can infer, my taste in music varies from slow & beautiful (Katie Melua) to pop (Jason Mraz) to techno rock (t.A.T.u.) I'm so proud to be able to enjoy many genres of music, and finally break free from the Pop obsession during my youth.
But that's only the beginning. A slew of TV shows are debuting this month as well. How am I gonna survive this semester with all the fantastic TV shows coming up? Desperate Housewives, Lost, The Apprentice.... gosh! In a way, I'm happy that my biggest challenge this semester is resisting temptations, not the lack of it.